Friday, November 9, 2007

Family Gatherings!

As most of you guys know, I lost my grandmother this past weekend. We were all very close to her and loved her dearly and we are glad that she has went on to a much better place. Granted, it has been very difficult for us but we have to look to the brighter side of things. It seems like the only time that you get the WHOLE family together is for funeral, sad to say but it is true! So we all enjoyed the time that we shared. Of course we try to laugh and goof of, to make the situation a little easier to deal with so, of course I have my camera handy to snap the shot.


Tyler is pimping in Craig's black hat. Isn't he a stud!

Look at that crazy eyeball in the background.

My family just LOVES Shara, can't you tell...lol

Those were all taken the night that we got home from receiving friends.....

These next couple are taken when we got home from the burial :(

Look at my handsome lil boy telling me which way to go.....

Hayden loves to fight! Momma and her lil man
Mrs. and Mr. Hurley!
The next several picture just explain the fact that I have farmers in training......







I am so proud of these lil guys!


So we turned a sad situation into a happy moment. We were lucky enough that Craig was able to take the whole day off, (for Craig this is almost impossible) and enjoy some little memory that he misses out on a daily basis.

My grandmother would have been 96, on December 9. She lived a long and wonderful life and now she is in better place, she doesn't have to suffer any longer. Just remember Mamaw that we love you, even those lil curly headed boys and we will see you one day. Love You!!!!!!!

No comments: