Sunday, September 21, 2008

I'm back!

Just to let everybody know that we made it home safely! We had a wonderful trip, with lots of stories and memories. Now all I need is a vacation to recover from my vacation...LOL! I'll post pictures soon, I am going to compile all 6 of our memory cards onto one disc for all of us, which I can imagine is going to be a lot! Well I hate to run but I have a busy day ahead of me.

This afternoon, I will be attending my great-nephew, Joshua Lucas Gibsons' funeral. My niece, Tabi went into preterm labor and had Joshua at only 24 weeks. Joshua Lucas was born Sunday, August 24 and went to be with the Lord on Thursday, September 18, 2008. Please pray for Tabi, Josh and the rest of the family in coping with this horrible tragedy.

Then I will head to Kingston, to our good friends, Ashley and Andre's for Tabatha's baby shower. Tabatha is expecting a baby boy in just about 4 1/2 week! The countdown is on.





Photobucket

No comments: