Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary Shara & Jason!

One year ago today, I watched my closest and best friend, Shara exchange vows with her sweet husband, Jason. So today she is celebrating her First Wedding Anniversary, which is something every couple looks forward to. The only problem is that Jason, who is serving in the United States Army, is deployed. This has been a very hard and trying time for Shara. Just in the year they have been married, they have lived in El Paso, Texas, moved back to Tennessee for a small time then Jason got shipped to Germany, where they thought they would be stationed together. So Jason left and started all his settlement time, before Shara was sent her orders to go over, Jason was deployed. So today, I will keep her busy trying to keep her mind off things. We have a day of shopping, chatting and of course I'll take her out for her wedding anniversary dinner at her favorite restaurant.

I just want to wish them both a HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Shara, I love you and will try my best to make your first anniversary the best ever! Remember that Jason loves you with all his heart, and would do anything for you. If he was here he would pamper you will flowers, candy and all those other small surprises!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Liz said...

Happy Anniversary to your friend. Being a military wife isn't always easy, but it's worth it. I hope she has a very special day. You are a great friend for being there for her.

Anonymous said...

I had a great day Hollie. You are my Best Friend in the world. I don't know what I would do without you. Jason being gone is extremely hard on me and when I need you your always there. Thank you! I love you so much!