Monday, January 19, 2009

Hayden's Birthday Party!

Well, I still can't believe that my baby is 3, but on to better things. Sunday we celebrated Hayden's b-day with a Blue's Clue's party. We had another huge turnout....thank goodness it was warm weather outside, that way we all had room to move around. Craig made potato soup, chili, potato skins, chicken tenders, hot dogs and chips. Hayden decided that he wanted a Blue's Clues party which really surprised me because he isn't really into Blue's Clues. After we all stuffed our face Hayden opened ALL his presents, cause he didn't want to wait till after cake.
He had a Blue's Clues cake with chocolate and vanilla ice cream.


The only problem was that when we all started singing "Happy Birthday" he got embarrassed and climbed out of the chair and ran to his bedroom. I went in to get him and this is what I found. Poor guy was so tired!
The kids, including Big Kids, enjoyed roasting marshmallows in the fire pit. Emma was our guest singer with her guitar!






Hayden present from us was a motorcycle...so here is Landon testing it out for him, while he was napping!
I think he is telling Riley to go faster!

I want to thank everybody who came out to celebrate Hayden's b-day! I love all our friends, and I am so glad that we all so close....it make even kids parties fun for us all! Sorry I didn't have my camera out to take pictures, but I did give Adrienne my camera to catch a few....sometime I would rather enjoy the fun at the moment than worrying about catching it on camera.


Photobucket

No comments: