Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Riley!

Well can you believe it because I can't but 5 years ago today, my life changed, in ways that words would can never describe. I have always wanted kids but once I was pregnant, it made me feels those special feelings. Everytime I would feel him roll or kick, which he done ALL the time. It made my heart grow deeper with love, then he was born. Like I said, we experience feeling and a love we could have never imagine or forget. Before I knew it he was crawling, then walking and now getting prepared to start Kindergarten! These short 5 years seem like it only has been a year at the max. Ok, before I make myself cry even more....look at how much he has changed!
Riley at birth, June 22, 2004, 1:17 p.m., 9 lbs 16 ozs, 22 inches

Riley's 1st Birthday Party


Riley's 2nd B-day Party


Riley's 3rd B-day Party



Riley's 4th b-day Party


Riley's 5th B-day Party




Photobucket

No comments: