Monday, March 3, 2008

Karin's Masquerade Ball

Happy 60th Birthday Karin!!!!!
Well Friday night, we had been invited to attend a close friend's Masquerade Ball. Karin turned 60, which by the way she doesn't look like it, on Friday, February 29, which is Leap Day! So in her honor they planned a Masquerade Ball for her birthday celebration! She had people traveling from all over to attend her Ball, when I say all over I mean it (England and LA)! We had such a wonderful time! I had lots of fun preparing for the ball. I love to dress up and it seemed like I was going to prom again. The fun of shopping for a dress, shoes, Craig's suit and mask was too much fun!!!!! Then again I love to shop for anything!


We want to thank Karin for inviting us to celebrate her birthday! We will never forget those memories, and Karin, I only hope that I look as ravishing as you when I am 60!




Ashley and Andre Boyd!

The Hurley's

and The Girls, Leah, Me, Kristin and Ashley!

Me and Kristin!

Me and the beautiful Ashley!

Me and Leah aka Dirty!

No comments: