Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Boden's 1st B-day Gathering


This past Sunday, Lindsay and Brian invited us out to her grandmother farm to celebrate Boden's 1st birthday! Of course when I told the boys it was a party and they would have cake, they were all about it. Then when I added the fact that it was on the farm, they talked about it for days! Thank you Lindsay for letting us share in your family's memorable day. I took pics of the party so that Lindsay could enjoy it!

Here is Boden's cake, with Daddy's artisic ability he added the "blue tractor" to help pull the "green tractor" out! By the way, since the party Riley wants a birthday cake that has a tractor stuck and another tractor pulling it out. Brian be prepared to design another cool tractor cake in June!


After the cake and the presents, we took the boys to see the cows! The pics will tell the rest of the story!










This is what Riley said "Mo޲mma޲, I mus޲t not޲ be abl޲e to tal޲k Cow޲ tal޲k".޲...޲..h޲e sai޲d tha޲t sin޲ce the޲y wou޲ld run޲ fro޲m him޲...lol




My love, my life, my world...my boys!

No comments: