Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy 27th Birthday to ME!!!!!

So on Thursday, I celebrated my 27th birthday day, WOW, I never thought I would be this old...LOL.....but old is far away from how I feel. My amazing husband and wonderful lil boys keep me feeling young everyday!



I just to thank all my friends and family for a wonderful birthday. Thanks for all the e-mails, cards, phone calls and text messages wishing me a happy birthday. I would have to say that I had an AMAZING day! It started off by my wonderful husband taking off the first half of the day, which never happens might I add, to stay home and cook me a remarkable breakfast in bed (which he does every Sunday anyways) and to give me all my birthday goodies! Then he went to work at lunch, I spend the rest of the day with the rest my family, being lazy, shopping and just playing around outside.

Once we were finished with dinner at Nana's we had birthday cake and ice cream, which was top of Riley's To Do List!


Then we came home and Craig and I cuddled up and watched a movie. To top things off I turned my cellphone off that morning and didn't turn it back on till the next morning, so I don't see how it could have gotten much better than that. I guess this is a perfect example of why people say I am spoiled!!!

Then we make dinner plans with all of our friends in Knoxville for Saturday afternoon. We meet at Wasabi's for dinner, which was excellent like always! Then we moved on to Bailey's for a night out! A special thanks to Nana for watching the boys so Craig and I could enjoy a night out together without the kids. Which rarely ever happens (because I don't go very many places without my kids).

So once we arrived at Bailey's, my husband surprised me with a beautiful and delicious birthday cake for MagPie's, which is my favorite bakery!

This picture I just have to add on her because I laugh so hard every time I see it. This is what happens to Craig when he tries to tell me what to do!!!!! This is true in so many ways.

THANKS again for making me this lucky to have all of you guys as my precious friends!!!!! You guys made me who I am today!!!

P.S- Am I not the luckiest woman on the planet!!!!

No comments: