Saturday, April 4, 2009

Baseball 2009

Well we had opening ceremonies this morning and our first game this afternoon! Hayden has been all excited about playing this year until our first practice. He refuses to even go on the field. He dresses completely out and gets his bag packed but when we get to the field he refuses. So no pressure, he will decide when he wants to start. I just tell Craig, he is still so young to actually play. I love to watch all the kids play at this age....it just makes me laugh! Craig is so excited this year, because he is the Asst Coach. We have both anticipated the day that our kids start playing, well it's here. We may have an extremely hectic schedule now, but I wouldn't trade it for the world! I had so many pics of all the time, so enjoy the slideshow!




Photobucket

No comments: