Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter holiday! I am sorry that I only have a few pictures to post. Our Easter was celebrated a little different this year. We spent the morning and early afternoon in Virginia then drove home. We did make a pit stop in Morristown to visit our good friends, Ron, Pam and girls. They invited us to stop and eat with them, so we can't turn down good food. Plus it made a wonderful resting point. Thanks Ron and Pam for inviting us! (Ron made some killer ribs!)

Since we got home early Monday morning or late Sunday night, 1:30 a.m. The boys were passed out and they didn't even realize the Easter bunny had left their baskets on the fireplace! As soon as I woke Hayden up, he asked me "Did the Easter bunny find us Momma!". He was afraid since we were in VA that the Easter bunny wouldn't find them to leave their baskets. So Craig explained to them that he would leave them at our house.



Can't you tell how sleepy they were. I had an early appt so these pics where taken about 7:30 this morning!

Photobucket

No comments: