Sunday, August 16, 2009

Am I just asking for a broken bone or what????????????

For Riley's birthday we bought a trampoline, yes I have heard all the bad stories. So far, no injuries, so what do we do......yeap that's right.....we bought the boys a MOTORCYCLE!!!! Why not, right? Craig always says, "We're raising boys around here". Hayden has talked about a motorcycle for almost a year now. Of course we have taken into consideration all the safety procedures, helmets, training wheels and throttle control. We surprised the boys and came home with it in the back of Craig's truck, they were totally shocked!!!! They just couldn't wait to hop on. So Craig rode them up and down Mom and Dad's driveway till he could get the training wheels put on. Yes, Craig can ride this thing, he looks really funny, but it flys!





But this is what happens when you crash a motorcycle only wearing your underwear!!!! It got that excited! All I can say is that I am glad that I have a lot of nurse friends at Knoxville Orthopedic Clinic!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have only 3 words...IT"S ABOUT TIME!

Fernando Solis Eguiza said...

El NiƱo Y Tu Pilin