Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hayden's First Day of Preschool

Hayden always wants to do what Riley does, so of course, he wanted to go to school too. Hayden was accepted into the His Kids program at Morrison Hill Christian Church. Riley attended last year and we LOVE it. Hayden was very comfortable with his surrounding so I wasn't as concerned when I left him. He turned to me and said "Bye I love you Momma, see you later" and turned around like it was nothing. As soon as I sat down in the van, I lost it. That is when it all hit me, both my babies are in school. Neither one of them looked back when I dropped them off. They are getting so big. On to the point, Hayden loved school and has talked about it since I picked him up. Well, Riley and Hayden both passed out within 5 minutes of me picking them up. They were wore out, plus they don't like getting up at 6:45, neither do I!


No comments: