Friday, October 19, 2007

Photo Albums are done!

Well, as I posted earlier we had the boys fall pics done my Tara at Dixie Pixel Photography! We ordered Brag book, which is more or less a little scrapbook of a collection of 30 pics of your choice. Tara sent me the proofs for our approval before they went to the lab to be printed. Of course I fell in love with them as soon as I seen them. Craig said that I was like a kid in a chocolate factory every time that Tara was send me a page to view. Well this morning I received a message from Tara about the book. She informed me that she had sent them to the lab and that I should be receiving them in about a week. She also told me that her lab LOVED the books, too. The lab ask our permission to use this book as a sample at all their conventions, etc. What I huge accomplishment for Tara. Of course I just love her work and brag on her all the time. The lab that she uses is also used by over 20,000 other photographer. YAY Tara!!!! Plus the display sample will be seen by over 50,000 people at their convention. Not to mention my precious lil boys are in it.

Once again I recommend Tara for any and all your photography needs.
www.dixiepixelphoto.com

And if you want to view all the pics that were taken at the boys session go to www.collages.net, username is hurley and password is 10844. The will only be up approximately 60 days. Hope you enjoy!








































No comments: