Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Picture Day


So last Sunday we took the boys for their pictures. We met Tara, from Dixie Pixie Photography, at Cedar Hill Park in Oak Ridge. When we first arrived, Riley had fallen asleep on the way up, so he was very grumpy. Of course Hayden was ready to play. So we unload them and put their clothes on..... It took Riley a little minute to loosen up. Of course the boys went their separate ways, which made it hard to capture them together to snap a shot. Everything started going fine and then I wanted some pictures of them in their overalls in the woods, so I change them. I guess Hayden didn't want to wear his overalls because he was so hateful after that. So we proceed to the walking trail. Well Hayden and Riley didn't like the idea because they both protested! So we went back to the play yard to get them calm down. All Riley wanted to do was swing and Hayden was very fussy at this point. So we decided to politely ask these teenage girls if we could borrow the tire swing. So I climb in the tire swing, skirt and all, and hold Hayden and put Riley beside me. They loved it. So we were able to finish our session up and get some shot of them together!

Tara was so patient with the boys and worked so well with them. I am completely amazed with her work and HIGHLY recommend her to anybody, no matter the occasion. I am so amazed at all her work! I go to her website and could sit for hours just admiring her work!















































No comments: