Thursday, October 18, 2007

Silly boys!

So everyday the boys do something that just cracks me up! Well this morning I was cleaning up and I walked thru the living room and Hayden is sitting in his rockin chair with his legs crossed, holding Daddy's coffee cup! He looks up at me and says, "Coffee Momma?" I just laughed at him because he looked like an old man would!






To add to this, the other night about 10:30 p.m., yes I said p.m., the boys (Craig included) where playing in their bedroom. I walked in, and noticed had they not only destroyed the playroom but they were playing dress up! Hayden loves to wear Bubba's cowboy boots!










and of course this is Riley's innocent face! Do you believe me?

So last night, I noticed that Riley was being too quiet. So I go thru the house looking and yelling for him. Well after no response, I knew something was going on. So I walk into his bedroom and he is standing on his dresser. So I ask him why he didn't answer me! His response was "Well Mom, I was redecorating my bedroom and was going to surprise you." Now let me remind you that he is only 3 years old. I told him, thanks but why did he want to redecorate it. He said, "It has to be cool like me, Mom and my name was wrong .....so isn't it awesome Mommy!" Now this is what he done. He is totally awesome isn't he.

No comments: