Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Day Out With Thomas!



The last weekend of April we took the boys and Skyler to Chattanooga to see Thomas the Train.




As you can tell I am way behind on my post but I have been SO busy at work, I am talking like 12 hour days, I think I now qualify for full time instead of part time...lol! Needless to say, the kids loved it!


As you can tell, I had a bunch of goofballs on my hands! As soon as we arrived they had to jump on the old trains. Then we took off to play in the Island of Sodar before our scheduled ride with Thomas!


Then it was time for us to board! The kids were so excited by now. They were so amused they barely even said a word the whole train ride!







But by the end of the ride, it was pouring rain outside, but that didn't phase them at all. So we decided that we would do all the inside activities.




So once we finished at the activity center the boys talked Dad into buying another train track.

The kids had a wonderful time, and so did the big kids too...lol... I just wished the rain would have held out a little longer so I could have actually got a picture of Thomas and the kids!

No comments: