Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Well, I have to say I had a wonderful Mother's Day today, alot of laziness and pampering, but what's wrong with that. The boys made me breakfast this morning, then we helped Craig pack his bags, he is off to Raleigh, NC for the next week for training for work. So once he left, me and the boys headed to Mom. There we had a enormous lunch with the whole family. That was proceed by lazy time on the couch! Riley decided that he was going to go home with Angie, Luther, Tyler and Becca for some playtime at their house. So me, Hayden and Skyler headed to the house. I have a huge to do list that I made for myself to get done this week while Craig is gone, which includes a HUGE surprise for him, so the kiddos played in the living room while I tackled the boys bedroom! The typical wardrobe changes for the new season clothes, packing up out grown and winter clothes and then sorting out stuff for our yard sale. So our big surprise for Dad when he gets back home is that I am going to totally remodel the boys bedroom. Last week, I ordered some wall art from Carrie at Ella Minnow Pea, (which is the best thing that happened to Kingston), so now, of course, I have to redo their bedroom! So this week I will be painting, hammering and redesigning....pics will of course follow! SHHHHH! remember this is Craig's surprise!



Are they not awesome! If you haven't been in Ella Minnow Pea, you need to do so asap. So finally, the room is all ready for me to start the pre-painting tomorrow, then painting on Tuesday and probably Wednesday considering I will have two lil helpers!

So Riley decided that tonight, that he wanted to make me his special brownies for Mom's Day. So I let him, he keeps on telling me that he is going to take care of me and Hayden while Daddy is gone. You can tell that Craig is hardly ever away from us.


This is one of a million reasons that I love being a Momma!

We want to wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

carrie helle curry said...

cant wait to see how the boys room turns out! keep us posted...