Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I want to take the time to wish all you Mom's a Happy Mother's Day. Especially the two special women in our lives, my Mom and Craig's Mom. We love you both very much and appreciate all that you do for us! Clara, we wish that we lived closer to you guys, that way we could spend lots more quality time with you. Mom, on the other hand has to deal with us on a daily basis, whether that is a good thing or a bad thing, that is your decision Mom...LOL!



I had another wonderful Mother's Day. Craig and the boys treat me so well all the other days of the years, it's really hard for them to top it. But Craig never fails and make every holiday a memorable one! I am truly a blessed woman! I love my 3 guys SO much! How did I every manage to be so lucky?

Photobucket

No comments: