Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all of those wonderful Dads out there. Plus a very special Father's Day wish to my amazing husband, Craig. Honey you have been a better dad than I ever imagined possible. You have stood right by my side from the day we found out we were expecting baby Riley, (I am so glad you didn't cut your finger off while peeling those potatoes) till now. We have taught each other through all the wonderful stages of parenthood. You never hesitated to change a diaper or clean up spit up or even throw up, even when we changed bed sheets 5 or 6 times in one night. I hope that our sons will grow up to be an amazing father just like you. I always hoped that my children would have an amazing father just like I did growing up and my wish has came true! So Happy Father's Day!


Craig getting ready for Riley's arrival! Dressed in his Marshmallow Man suit!


His first moments with Riley in the room!

His first night with Riley



All dressed up again in his Marshmallow Man suit for Hayden's arrival!


Craig was introducing Hayden to Riley.


Father Son bonding moments!


Plus all the magical and memorable moments from the time they were born till now. So this Father's Day we took Dad to eat at Wasabi, Craig and I love to eat there but the boys talk about it on a daily basis, even thought they don't eat a thing while they are there. They just enjoy watching them cook! So while we were there I had them to sing Happy Birthday Day to Craig, SURPRISE!! I don't believe he was very happy but the boys enjoyed it!

No comments: