Monday, June 30, 2008

Summer Portraits!


So Mamaw Hurley was wanting a picture of the boys together to hang on her wall! Well guess what? We didn't have one, so I took the boys out the other day to TRY to get one. I called Mom to have her ride along with us to help, so we loaded the kids up and took off! Needless to say, taking 3 kids to get their pics done wasn't an easy task. This time Riley was posing for the camera like crazy, but Hayden totally refused! So I just ignored him, thinking that he would get jealous of me paying attention to Riley and Skyler, well guess what, still no luck! So Mom suggested that I put Riley and Skyler together and maybe that would work, well it did, but Hayden was in a hurry to get up and see the duck, so no luck there! By this time, we had made it to the park and of course they wanted to play, so I gave up and let them play. I dropped Mom and Skyler off and Riley had to stay with Nana, so me and Hayden headed home to take a much needed nap. After a 3 hour nap, Hayden comes running through the living room and tells me that he wants his picture taken, so I call Nana up and tell her to bring Riley home quickly. By the time I got Hayden's clothes on him, we met Nana at the bottom of the driveway, and FINALLY I got a really good pic of them together! So here are my favorites for the day! (WARNING- lots of photos...can't you tell I'm proud of my kiddos)

Riley insisted on his crazy face!

adn another one!

This is what Hayden done all day.
Mr. Independent Man!


This is my favorite!!!!!



See, this is what happened when I put them together....I bet you can guess what he is saying...lol!


Looking at the ducks.







Ice Cream Time!!!!!!

Now, that Hayden decided that he wanted his pictures taken.





Mr. Joe Cool

No comments: