Saturday, June 28, 2008

I love my boys!

Well, just a quick lil note. Both boys are really sick, Craig and I both had to take off work yesterday to take Hayden to the Dr. Well actually, we both took off a couple of hours and then Nana watched them while we both went back to finish up, thanks Nana for everything that you do for us, I don't know what we would do without you! Needless to say that I am worn out from a few nights of no sleep and LONG LONG hours at the shop! So I finally got them down for a nap and decided that I didn't need to be working on pictures since my eyes are dropping by the minute! Anyways, when I look at the pics of the boys I realize that they are my world. I can't image not having them, even after all these long night without sleep, cleaning/changing bed sheets 4 or 5 times in one night, forcing medicine down their lil mouths, letting them sleep in my bed while I sleep on the couch, and holding them while they cry their lil eyes out. I am the luckiest girl! I have a wonderful and amazing family! So I want to share this picture with you guys from the shoot I done with them the other day I just love it






So I am going to go take a nap, too! Sorry that I still haven't posted pics from Riley's b-day party or from the shoot last week, put I will get them on here soon! I Promise!!!!!

No comments: