Thursday, July 10, 2008

Family Photos!


So last Wednesday we headed out to Lindsay and Brian's beautiful farm to attempt family pictures. Well, now I remember why we don't have more family pictures. That afternoon about 3:30 when I called Mom to check on the boys, she told me that Hayden still had not had a nap, which is very unusual for him. He usually takes about a 3 hour nap around 1. So I told her to make him lay down. We should have know then, it wasn't going to be good. So when I got to Mom & Dad's to pick the boys up, Hayden was asleep so I brought them home and put Hayden back to bed to finish some of his nap. We let him sleep as long as we could then we got him up and put them in the tub, which I thought might make it easier. Well, guess what, he was still cranky! So we got them bathed, lotion on, hair brushed and dressed. So we headed down. About 1/2 way there we looked back and Riley was asleep. That should have been our clue, because my boys are very irritable when they get woke up from their naps. But we went on to Lindsay's , we were being very bold!!! When we got there, they were both amazed with all the new cool stuff they could play with, mowers, gators, tractors, cows, and horsesThey were in heaven until we tried to make them pose for pics.





Now you can get the picture! Well needless to say, Lindsay was still able to get some really good pictures of all 4 of us! Here are a few that I just love!








Here are a few that I laugh at when I look at them, mainly the boys faces!



Thanks again Lindsay for dealing with the boys!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. I love your blog!