Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Waterpark Fun!

After a beautiful ride from the farm down Hwy 70 we made it to the "waterpark"!


Riley is helping Bubba get started.

Just look at how much fun they were having.

Teamwork!

LOOK at that farmers tan!
My soccer boys

Snack time...
He was soooo tired!
Well after 3 long hours playing their lil hearts out, we loaded up and met Zach, Abby and Baby Landon at O'Charley's for dinner. Then another beautiful ride into the sunset!

So we are leaving on Friday morning for Hurley, VA for Craig's high school reunion and to visit Mamaw and Papaw Hurley! So I'll have more pictures to post once we get back home. Then it is only 22 days till we head to the beach and 45 days till I fly to LA for my cruise with the girls!

We will be having a HUGE 4 family yard sale at my brother's house, email me for directions, on Friday August 8 and Saturday August 9 from 9-?. I will have tons of baby boy clothes and shoes and all my maternity clothes, all still in great condition, somehow the whole tub was misplaced in the building but we found it this past weekend. Brandy will have lots of baby girl clothes, a lot of barely worn outfits and some that have never been worn. Plus the other typical yard sale stuff! If you are interested in looking at any of the stuff prior to the yard sale just let me know.
Photobucket

No comments: