Saturday, August 9, 2008

Hurley High School Reunion

Sorry guys, I know that I promised I would try to have this post on Tuesday, BUT, thanks to Comcast, my internet has been down until about 2 hours ago.

Well this past weekend we traveled to Craig's hometown, Hurley Virginia, for his High School Reunion. Plus, we got to spend with weekend with Mamaw and Papaw Hurley. The weekend started off with all the adults meeting at Hurley High on Friday night and then on Saturday everyone brought the kids and had a cookout at the local park. The boys just loved being outside at the park and with all the other kids. We had a blast, I really enjoyed meeting everyone Craig went to school with and Craig really enjoyed catching up with everybody. Stephanie asked me a couple of weeks ago if I cared to take some pics, and of course I said no, I would have anyways. So here is a slideshow of all the pics from the weekend. All I have to say is that I hope that my 10 year reunion, next year, is just half as fun as this one was. Stephanie done an awesome job on all the decorations, memory albums, food and every other little thing she done. Remember if you want a copy of the photo disc just email me your address and it will be in the mail.








Photobucket

No comments: