Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy 4th Anniversary!

Four year ago today I married the love of my life! WOW! So much has happened in those 4 years! We are truly blessed with our two handsome lil boys, the wonderful life we live, the amazing friends, some old and some new. It doesn't matter how long we have known you, you all have special places in our lives.






Craig, I know that we have came a long way since the first time our eyes met, and I know that we don't always have our date nights or cuddling time on the couch, but there's nothing in this world, bad or good, that I would rather experience with anyone else. So many wonderful things have happened to us in the past 4 amazing years. Our life is totally different today than when we started it a long 6 years ago. Those years have been everything I could ever asked for, if not more. I know that we have heard from numerous people that the first couple years is the hardest, well if that is true then we have it made! How could things get any better?


Honey, I love you so much and love you more everyday -- here's to the many more years of our wonderful life!

Photobucket

No comments: