Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Riley starts "His Kids"






Well, today was Riley's first day of "His Kids", a preschool program offered by Morrison Hill Christian Church. We have had mixed emotions from him since the first time we mentioned it. This morning when Dad woke him up, he was ready until he asked me when the bus was going to be here to pick him up. I explained to him that he didn't ride the bus that I would take him to school, and he got really upset. After we got him on the road, he was better. He kept on telling me that he didn't want to stay all day that he wanted me to come back in 20 minutes and pick him up...LOL! So we all (me, Dad and Hayden) arrived at the school and walked him into his classroom, once he seen all the other kids, he didn't even realize we weren't still there. So leaving him was harder on me than him, he just walked over gave us all hugs and kisses and said bye, and never looked back. Hayden loved walking in with his Bubba and he didn't throw a fit to leave either, which surprised me.
Riley being silly!

Riley shaking hands with his other teacher, Twilah.
The boys playing with all Riley's classmates!
Riley also signed up for AYSO soccer tonight. Gosh I can't believe he is growing up SO fast!!!!!

Photobucket


No comments: