Friday, August 29, 2008

Kingston vs. Harriman


Last night, we decided to go watch the Kingston vs. Harriman ball game . As everybody knows I am a Yellow Jacket at heart, but this year, I had to cheer for the Devils. Yes I said the Blue Devils, I always told Tyler I would remain a Yellow Jacket until he started high school, and then I would cheer for him! So Hayden and I met Craig at the field, of course Riley wanted to stay at Nana's! This was the first football game that we had taken Hayden to and he actually understood what was going on. At first he was scared of all the loud noises, buzzers, and other various sounds, but he loosened up quickly. I love going to this game every year because I run into people I hadn't seen since the last game. I have to admit that this was an intense game especially the last 2 minutes, Harriman was so close to beating us, but the Jackets won, 20-18!


Of course, Hayden ran into his girlfriends, Kendal and Bennet. Let me tell you Bennett is quiet the photographer! She took these next two on her own, plus several others...LOL!








Photobucket

No comments: